Privacy and ADA Compliance Policies
Information We Collect Automatically
If you visit our website to browse, read, or download information:
- Your web browser automatically sends us, and we may retain, information such as the:
- internet domain through which you access the Internet (e.g., yourServiceProvider.com)
- type of browser software and operating system you are using;
- date and time you access our site;
- type of device you are using to access our website, such as a desktop computer, tablet, or mobile phone.
- We will use this information as aggregate data to help us maintain this site, e.g., to determine the number of visitors to different sections of our site, to ensure the site is working properly, and to help us make our site more accessible and useful.
- We will not obtain personally identifying information about you when you visit our site unless you choose to provide such information. We do not sell or rent personal information collected by our site to third parties and have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process.
Other Information We Collect
If you choose to identify yourself, or otherwise provide us with personal information, when you use our online forms:
- If you request information, services, or assistance, we may disclose your personal information to those third parties that, in our judgment, are appropriate to fulfilling your request. If, when you provide us with such information, you specify that you do not want us to disclose the information to third parties, we will honor your request. Note, however, that if you do not provide us with such information, it may be impossible for us to refer, respond to, or fulfill your request.
- Such third-party services may include:
- those used to provide you with our products and services, customer service and support, payment processors, data hosting services and support, email service providers, and other relevant services;
- to market our products and services to you, including by email and text message subject to your consent;
- to provide our website to you, to optimize our website, and to assist with our advertising and marketing efforts;
- a third-party email marketing service in order to send email marketing and text message communications;
- any affiliates or joint venture partners that we may have in the future.
How Long We Keep Information
We may keep the personal information collected for an unlimited period of time.
Please note that electronic communication, particularly email, is not necessarily secure against interception. Please do not send sensitive data, such as credit information, social security numbers, or bank account numbers, by email or web form.
The Use of “Cookies”
Facebook may track traffic to the website and your activity while on the site. We may also use a Meta pixel, also called a cookie, that allows us to send Facebook ads to people who have visited our website, or to send ads to people who have similar traits to people who have visited our website. We do not combine the information collected through the use of a Meta pixel with personally identifiable information, nor do we have the capability to do so. The Meta pixel will not affect the number of ads you see on Facebook, but it is used to help Facebook deliver ads to you based on your website visits and online habits. Facebook’s ability to use and share information collected by Meta pixels about your visits to this site is restricted by the Meta Pixels Data Policy.
Unauthorized use, tampering with, or modification of this website or its supporting hardware or software may violate federal or other statutes and may subject the violator to criminal and civil penalties. In the event of unauthorized intrusion, all relevant information regarding the possible violation of law may be provided to law enforcement officials.
ADA COMPLIANCE POLICY
Website accessibility is important to Central Insurance Agency. Our website, ciainsures.com, is fully conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities.
CHANGES TO OUR PRIVACY AND ADA COMPLIANCE POLICIES
All rights reserved 2023.